POLYCOM Pano Wireless Presentation System
Energise your meetings and inspire ideas with the Polycom Pano wireless presentation system.
Share presentations exactly the way you want, whether it’s from your laptop, tablet, or mobile device. From the moment you walk into a meeting room, Pano lets you connect with a quick touch, requiring no special apps or cables. Connect Pano to any monitor and simultaneously stream up to four sources of content and collaborate through screen sharing, white boarding, and annotating. And just imagine every meeting room, huddle space and social area transforming into a creative hub with the help of Pano.
Pano Technical Specifications
Pano delivers unparalleled value to your business through ease-of-connection, investment protection and secure software management. Start with a standard HD display for sharing wireless content and upgrade to multi-touch with a simple USB cable when necessary. Extending the content experience remotely can be done easily with tight integration with your video conferencing systems. Plus, free your IT staff for more important tasks and allow them to securely manage deployments from anywhere over a secure browser interface.
- Support robust wireless sharing technologies for easy connections through Miracast and Apple AirPlay
- Ensure a quick and easy connection in seconds with Bluetooth signalling
- See every detail in crystal-clear 4K, 60fps, RGB:4:4:4 resolution and colour depth
- Leverage existing investments in Group Series by simply connecting and pairing with Pano
- Get fully interactive collaboration by connecting Pano to optional touch-capable displays with a USB cable
- Experience an intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting layout, zoom and pan images or even live video
- Annotate over content, brainstorm with the infinite whiteboard and save from your Pano app
- Get worry-free wired and wireless network connections with 802.1x support
- Ensure data protection from malicious attacks with encrypted media streams
- Create and manage your organisational device certificates from the web interface
- Ensure user data integrity similar to secure online banking with TLS and strong cipher suite support
- Certify device and client software through industry-standard cryptographic signatures